ABOUT THE PRODUCT
It’s a perfect mix for the vibrant, fun and always on-the-go people with clean hands!
Dr. Fazlena Hamzah
Product and Process Development Manager
Prof. Madya. Ir. Dr. Syed Shatir A. Syed Hassan
Cik. Hajatun Rabani Ahmad Razif
- Formulate, design and improve products that fill a niche in the market.
- Determine product specifications based on a number of different factors and use cases.
- Develop guidelines / process for technical team to bring the product to life.
- Plan, coordinate and control production activities to ensure that products are produced on time and within budget.
- Plan and monitor resources that are required and ensure that stock levels remain adequate.
- Monitor productivity rates and ensure safe operation during the production.
- Supervise production and equipment installation to ensure successful production of product within schedules.
- Organize the repair of any damaged equipment.
- Organize the analysis related to the proposed product and monitor the product standard
This project is a collaborative work from Faculty of Chemical Engineering (FFK) and BITCOM amid the CoVID-19 pandemic, supporting UiTM’s Corporate Social Responsibility Project. The formulation of this hand sanitizer follows the WHO recommendation.
Beside the pocket sized 19ml spray card for individual use, for household and offices or classrooms. 500ml volume of UNIZZOL hand sanitizer spray bottles are also made available. User can choose an unscented hand sanitizer or the fresh lingering accented bouquet range in both sizes.
WHO- recommended hand-rub formulation, variation of scented and unscented, the highlight range would be the fun, pocket sized packaging, made to keep users safe and fresh at an affordable price.
- 19 ml : promotional RM 3.50, retail RM 4.00.
- 500 ml : promotional RM 17.99, retail RM 19.99.
Monthly capacity :
- 500 ml – 6,500 bottles / month
- 19 ml – 130,000 bottles / month
Phase I : Internal UiTM market.
Phase II : Open market.
GE , IPR , UiTM brand , talent development and promotion , licensing and royalty agreement.
Scan the QR code given on your sample, the link will contain purchasing information, (link to BITCOM web) or contact: Dr Fazleen at 016 – 2203 575
E-mail : email@example.com
Link to order form :